Thursday, February 20, 2014

Helping Out

Okay so it seems that I'll be starting an online store. Not because I have nothing better to do, but because I gotta do something to help my mom. She lost her job and is still a year away from being able to fully retire. So, rather than let her sit around and feel sorry for herself, I came up with an idea.

My mom, my Aunt Lora, and I are all crafters and have tons of stuff around our homes we don't use. So we're going to try and sell it online. I used to have my own store online and have this blog plus a couple others, and am on most of the social media sites, so I have that covered. My aunt is a killer seamstress and makes dream catchers and that kind of thing. And Mom makes brooches and paints on flower pots.

We'll never get rich doing this but it's a good way for the three of us to help each other out and do some serious bonding. The store's not open yet but will be by this weekend. As soon as it is, I'll let ya'll know. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment