Wednesday, October 23, 2013

National Novel Writing Month

OMG!!!  It's that time of year again and I'm diving in head first.  Yep, I've officially signed up to be part of this year's Nanowrimo.  I'm a little nervous, but I know I can do this because I've done it before.  It's been awhile, but I did actually finish in 2007.  If I did it once, I can do it again.

I have a couple ideas on what I want to write about, but getting the story to go from being a fleeting image in my brain to a whole thing by the end of November is something else.  I'm not sure if I can get clear to the end, but I'm sure gonna give it a good shot.

The next trick is in figuring out which of my ideas I want to go with.   Both major ideas are set in the paranormal genre.  One has to do with the world beyond; as in what happens after we die.  The other has to do with one of my favorite topics; the Ancient Alien theory.  I have to do some brainstorming and soul searching to see which one I like better.

I'll let you know where we end up.  I hope I don't get lost in thought.....or translation.  LOL

Happy writing


3 comments:

  1. You can do this, my beautiful, brilliant darling. I have faith. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it too! We can totally be NaNo buddies. I'm K Cross Writing if you want to find me. (I haven't done much buddying on the NaNo website because it's just one more social media venue to keep track of, but feel free to find me and I'll respond if you email there!)

    ReplyDelete