Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Feeling The Need

So here's the thing. I'm really starting feel the need to get back into writing online.  The problem is that I'm not really sure where to start. I was going through my huge backlog of unread e-mails and started rummaging through some of those from the many online writing sites where I'm still a member. I soon found myself missing that world.

I know I can do it. I did it for several years without much worry. But I don't have much confidence in my abilities anymore. A lot has changed since I left the online writing world. And a lot of new writers are out there making a path for themselves. Young writers with lots of new ideas. I'm just some old broad who's not to sure of herself anymore. How do I get started again?

I know this sounds like a big ole' pity party and it kinda is but I need to get this off my chest. I really do miss writing but honestly, I'm really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment