Friday, September 13, 2013

Deepest Apologies

As you can see, I didn't get anything posted for the past couple of days.  That's because my computer, my Internet, and most of my other technologically advanced items all went caput.  I spent most of yesterday morning on the phone with the Internet company, Dell, and anyone else who would listen to me whine.  But that's what I get for living in the sticks.  Turns out the problem is/was that the lines that come into my house aren't all that great.  Go figure!!

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into it next week with our regularly scheduled happy thoughts.  I want to post my review for the book I just finished writing, get back into our weekly prompts and maybe just hang out and have coffee or something. 

I want all my readers to know how much I appreciate them and how much the mean to me.  It does my heart good to know that someone out there is reading my blog and getting something out of it.  You guys and gals rock and make what I do worth doing. 

Happy writing my angel babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been totally absent from my blog too. It's amazing that it comes with a little pang of guilt :)

    Here's to hoping you get all that stuff sorted out. It's no fun to deal with, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete