Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Titles 9-24-13

Well hello my little babies from the flu fields.  That's right my babies, I spent yesterday pretty much laid out thanks to a nasty little flu bug.  Well, part flu bug, part hay fever, part cold.  Let's just say I felt like someone had stuffed one side of my face full of cotton and set the inside of the other side on fire.  I couldn't walk, I couldn't talk, and food was pretty much out of the question. But I still had my coffee, I mean I wasn't THAT sick after all.  LOL

Let's do some titles.  :)

1.) The Yesterday Pill
2.) Cruising Past Infinity
3.) Only The Phoney
4.) Beyond The Curtain
5.) Goddess of the Golden Gate
6.) The Art of Hexting
7.) Past Imperfections
8.) The Spinster's Sisters
9.) In the Shadow of Sunshine
10.) Nocturnal Tendencies

There you go my lovelies.  Please be advised that I am slightly medicated, so take that into account while checking out this week's entries.  Until next time, happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment