Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature and Follow

One of the ways I used to keep my blogging up was by joining in on some of the cool blog hops that go around the web.  I love blog hops, but had completely forgotten about them until I got an email from one of my favorite sites, Parajunkee.  Being a paranormal book freak, I used to read her blog all the time.  I've been a subscriber for a long time and was thrilled to see her latest post.  It's called the Feature and Follow and it's a cool way to get a blog noticed and for me to get back into the game.

PJ is just one of the hosts of this cool gig.  The other is an avid reader known as Alison from Alison Can Read.  I'd never heard of this site, but way glad I found it.  The awesome thing about this blog hop is that both ladies feature a different sites each week.  Nice way to find new sites to check out.  It's been so long since I did something like this and it feels great.

So, how does it work? Easy!  You have to follow PJ and Alison, plus you have to follow each of their choices for feature blog.  Then you do up a post---like this one---and add it to the linky scroll (you'll find it at the bottom of this post or you can do it on one of their sites).  That way, others can find your site and follow you.  But be nice and follow them too, after all, that's what this is all about.

Be sure to check out both sites to get all the required details so you have a chance at becoming a featured blogger too.  And let them know how you'd prefer to be followed.  I made sure to put my stuff at the top as you can either follow me via email or you can follow me on BlogLovin.  Either one is good for me.

Now get out there and make some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment