Wednesday, August 28, 2013

When-sdays 8-28-13

WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHY, WHEN-SDAYS

I know it sounds strange, but I really think this is becoming my favorite of all my daily prompts.  Not because it's the shortest, but because I never do these posts in advance.  I always do this one on the fly.  I let my own imagination run wild and just go with it.  This has become my free write of the week, just to see what I can come up with.  So let's see where we can go with this one.  Come kids, let's have some fun.

WHO--Robert Overmeier
WHAT--A floor lamp
WHERE--An abandoned warehouse
WHY--To prove himself to himself
WHEN--4 in the morning

There you go my lovelies.  Have fun with it and see where your imagination will lead you.  Can you rise to the challenge?  Happy writing.

2 comments:

  1. Great prompt, but your comment about sitting down and writing the prompt makes me want to start writing prompts to get my own stories going!

    I read a writing book once with the writing prompt to act as if you are a cashier at the grocery store and write down the people that came through your line. That is still my favorite thing to do! I don't know why, but it's like people watching in my own brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. I work retail in my real world job and I get some real characters coming through my line. I'm a people watcher myself and it's amazing what people will do when they don't know they're being watched. LOL

    I think you should write some of your own prompts. It's a great way to get your muse to dance for you. :)

    ReplyDelete