Friday, August 23, 2013

Free E-books For Writers

Finding free stuff that's directed at writer's isn't as easy as it sounds.  It takes a little thinking, a little determination, and a whole lot of searching.  Today, I'm going to offer you a few free ebooks that are meant for writers in one way or another.  I hope you find something that helps you in your writing endeavors.

This is a 50-page ebook that offers job leads for those in the article and blogging industry.  It also covers topics such as skills needed to land some of these jobs, how to apply for these types of jobs, and how to market yourself.

This cool little ebook covers everything about writing fiction from creating realistic characters, creating great plots, and even how to twist together great narratives.  It's a great piece for beginners and established authors alike.

This ebook goes through and helps you market just about any book.  There are 37 different tips which have helped over 100,000 authors over the years.

There's 3 of them to get you started.  As I find more I think are worth it, I'll add them to the list.  Have a great day and happy writing

3 comments:

  1. The third link doesn't work! But I'm definitely getting the second. Thanks for sharing these finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. I'll go back and fix it. Probably something I added in wrong

    ReplyDelete